Wednesday 14 December 2011

Yoona Discusses the Pressure of Playing Two Characters in ‘Love Rain’




Girls’ Generation’s Yoona talked about the pressure of performing double roles in the upcoming drama “Love Rain”.

During a press conference for “Love Rain” held on December 13th, Yoona started by saying, “I had the sudden urge to start acting again because I hadn’t played a role after the daily drama two years ago. At the same time, I had a chance to read the synopsis for ‘Love Rain’ and I really wanted to do this one.”

Yoona will be playing a double role in the drama, acting as “Kim Hana” in the year 2012 and “Kim Yoohee” in the 1970s. She said, “But when I read the script for the first time I had trouble deciding which character to focus on, Kim Hana or Kim Yoohee. I heard that Kim Hana is a lot like my actual personality so I didn’t worry too much. I was worried, however, about playing Kim Yoonhee from the 1970′s. I don’t know much about the 1970′s and I don’t have that much acting experience either.”

However, she continued by explaining that Director Yoon Seokho’s guidance helped her learn a lot and showed her confidence by saying, “We are currently near the end of the filming for the 1970′s, and surprisingly, all the things I worried about are going well.”

“Love Rain” is expected to air in March or April of 2012 at the earliest.

Source: TVReport
Translated by: minigiglo@soshified.com
Edited by: bhost909@soshified.com
Contributor: MoonSoshi9@soshified.com

Have a news for Soshi Site 9? E-mail us at soshisite9@gmail.com. FOLLOW us on twitter http://twitter.com/soshisite9 or LIKE us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/soshisite9 for your latest soshi addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...