Thursday 22 March 2012

Jang Keun Suk tells Yoona, “I like SNSD’s Yuri the most”






Actor Jang Keun Suk recently teased SNSD’s Yoona.

Jang attended a press conference for KBS’s new Monday-Tuesday series Love Rain on March 22 at Lotte Hotel in Seoul. When Jang was asked who he likes the most among SNSD members, he replied, “I love SNSD. My favorite member among the members is Yuri.”

Yoona was also asked who she likes the most among actors. She replied that she likes Jang the most. But Jang made people laugh once more by saying, “I like president Lee Soo Man more.”

Jang added, “I love SNSD. While shooting the series with Yoona, I saw a different side of her as an actress. I want to thank her.”

Yoona said, “I have been acting with men, who are a lot older than me, so I was worried about Jang that he might be a little mean to me. But since the first time we met, he has been very nice to me and made the entire crew laugh. He is very bright and I like that about him.”

The series, which will feature innocent love in the 70s and trendy love in 2012, will start airing on March 26. Jang plays the roles of a art major named Seo In Ha in the 70s and a photographer named Seo Joon in 2012. Yoona plays the roles of a college student named Kim Yoon He in the 70s and a graduate student named Ha Na in 2012.

Credit: korea.com

Have a news for Soshi Site 9? E-mail us at soshisite9@gmail.com. FOLLOW us on twitter http://twitter.com/soshisite9 or LIKE us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/soshisite9 for your latest soshi addiction. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...