Wednesday 2 May 2012

Girls’ Generation’s ‘Dear Mom’ was written by Ivy aka The Lighthouse



Singer Ivy revealed that she was the lyricist for Girls’ Generation’s ‘Dear Mom’ which was released in 2009.

On SBS ‘Strong Heart’ aired on May 1st, Tiffany disclosed that she is a fan of Ivy’s songs and at the same time, revealed facts about Ivy as a lyricist. Tiffany said, “In one of our albums, there is a song called ‘Dear Mom’. As I’m a fan of Ivy, I knew it was her as soon as we received the lyrics”.

Ivy then responded, “I used the name ‘The Lighthouse’ while I was carrying out my songwriting activities. I was having a difficult time then and like a lighthouse, I wanted to give lights to people around the world. That was the reason why I came up with the name ‘The Lighthouse’”.

Tiffany added, “We kept this (Ivy’s identity) as a secret but now, I want people to know that Ivy is the songwriter known as ‘The Lighthouse’”. Besides Girls’ Generation, Ivy was also involved in SHINee’s album.

Credit: star.moneytoday.co.kr
Taken from : fanwonder.com


Have a news for Soshi Site 9? E-mail us at soshisite9@gmail.com
FOLLOW us on twitter http://twitter.com/soshisite9
LIKE us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/soshisite9 for your latest soshi addiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...