Thursday 17 May 2012

Seohyun sends Teachers’ Day message to previous high school teacher


Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun, whose full name is Seo Juhyun, has been gathering attention for the message she had sent to her old high school teacher, after not being able to go and visit her on Teachers’ Day.

On an online community blog site, a post was put up with the title, “Message sent to class teacher on Teachers’ Day from Seohyun”, along with a photo showing the screen capture of the message.

The message left by Seohyun’s showed how sad she was for not being able to go visit her old teacher. The message reads, “Teacher~~ I miss you. :’( I’m sorry for not being able to come and see you on Teachers’ Day. :( I’m always thankful for your guidance!! When my current promotions end, I will come visit you with my album!! ^^ I love you.”

Her teacher then replied, “Wow! I’m enjoying listening to TTS at the moment. I’m very proud of you and will always look out for you”, also sending words of encouragement.

Netizens, who came across the photo, left comments such as, “The teacher has kept a great student. I hope that you two will meet after TTS promotions are over”, “How proud will the teacher be? I wish I had a student like that” and “Seohyun’s mind is as beautiful as her looks”.

Credits: tvreport.co.kr
Taken from: fanwonder.com

Have a news for Soshi Site 9? E-mail us at soshisite9@gmail.com. FOLLOW us on twitter http://twitter.com/soshisite9 or LIKE us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/soshisite9 for your latest soshi addiction.

19 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...