Thursday 2 August 2012

Sooyoung Expressed Her Thoughts About Being a Main Character in ‘The 3rd Hospital’


Sooyoung, along with actors Kim SeungWoo, Kim MinJung and Oh JiHo attended the press conference of the upcoming tvN’s drama ‘The 3rd Hospital’ on July 31st at Hwaseong, Gyeonggi-do.

Sooyoung, who was cast for the first time in a drama since her debut with Girls’ Generation, expressed her thoughts about being a main character in the drama and said, “This is the first time I stood in front of the camera since the movie ‘Love Story’. I was panicking during the first shooting session.”

About her role as a viola player, EuiJin in the drama, Sooyoung commented, “It was hard playing the viola at first. Although I’m still not good at it, I’m planning to make it my specialty one day.”

She added, “As someone with not much aegyo, I actually find it hard to bring my character, EuiJin who has a lot of aegyo, to life.”

Besides that, Sooyoung also expressed her gratitude towards Girls’ Generation members who visited her at the shooting set.

She said, “The members gave me a lot of support. They visited the set and brought vitamin drinks to share with the staff. Because of their support, I’m getting a really huge energy boost.”

Fellow actress Kim MinJung added, “Yesterday, Girls’ Generation’s Yuri came to the set. As yesterday was my birthday, Yuri and Sooyoung threw a surprise birthday party for me when the filming ended.”

Oh JiHo then jokingly said, “It’s really good to see Girls’ Generation members coming to the set one after another. When would I enjoy such luxury?” Kim SeungWoo, who plays the role of a neurosurgeon Kim DooHyun, said, “There’s ‘Vitamin Sooyoung’ on set. Because of that, the set is overflowing with energy.”

Medical drama ‘The 3rd Hospital’ will start airing on September 5th at 11pm KST.

Credit: asiatoday.co.kr/dkbnews.com + sonems.net + sportkorea

Have a news for Soshi Site 9? E-mail us at soshisite9@gmail.com. FOLLOW us on twitter http://twitter.com/soshisite9 or LIKE us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/soshisite9 for your latest soshi addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...