Wednesday 27 February 2013

Seohyun Tells Girls to Exercise for an Hour Every Morning


Girls′ Generation′s Seohyun revealed how she keeps up her perfect figure.

The February 25th broadcast of Mnet′s Wide Entertainment News visited Sooyoung and Seohyun at a photo shoot. This day the two showed off their feminine charms in poses more mesmerizing than those of fashion models.

In an interview with the producers, Sooyoung and Seohyun talked about their looks.

"I have so much hair. I′m jealous of those who have less hair," Sooyoung said.

Seohyun then added, "I also have thick hair. My head feels so heavy when I′m drying my hair."

Still, she added on a brighter note, "I don′t think I′ll have to worry about losing my hair when I′m older, though."

Sooyoung went on to say, "I like my tanned skin, but sometimes I′m jealous of skin that shines bright even without lighting."

Seohyun said, however, "I′m jealous of tanned skin. I don′t think dark skin would fit me well even if I tried."

About the secret behind her figure, she said, "If you do aerobic exercises an hour a day on an empty stomach, you′ll feel your body change."

Source: enewsworld.mnet.com
Photo credit: Mnet

Have a news for Soshi Site 9? E-mail us at soshisite9@gmail.com. FOLLOW us on twitter http://twitter.com/soshisite9 or LIKE us on Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/soshisite9 for your latest soshi addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...