Tuesday 14 May 2013

Jessica Attends I.T Hysan ONE’s Demin Popup Store Cocktail Reception in Hong Kong


On May 12th, Jessica traveled to Hong Kong for the Demin Popup Store Cocktail Reception at I.T Hysan ONE, a large store housing various shops and brands, as well as an exhibition site to show shoppers the latest in art and fashion. I.T Hysan ONE is one of several stores under I.T, a Hong Kong fashion conglomerate.

The reception took place on May 13th, and Jessica arrived at the event in a beautiful yellow outfit. Other guests invited to the event included fashion designer Chang Minyoung and stylist Jeong Yun Kee. More photos of Jessica at the Demin Popup Store Cocktail Reception can be found on two of I.T’s Instagram accounts, ithk and it_hysan.

Sources: I.T, ithk@Instagram.com, it_hysan@Instagram.com
Written by: bhost909@soshified
Credits: soshified.com

Have a news for Soshi Site 9? E-mail us at soshisite9@gmail.com. FOLLOW us on twitter http://twitter.com/soshisite9 or LIKE us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/soshisite9 for your latest soshi addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...