Sunday 7 July 2013

Seohyun Shares Photo of Her Birthday Party: ‘^^’


On July 6th, Seohyun posted a message on Girls’ Generation’s official website thanking her members for the late birthday wishes due to busy schedules.

[From. SEOHYUN]: ^^

A little late birthday party photo!^^
My birthday has passed, but I’m posting my late birthday party photo~ㅎ
There are a lot of individual schedules, so it was difficult getting togetherㅜ
I was really really happy receiving birthday wishes like this from my unnies~!ㅎㅎ
Unnies, you’re the best!!
My wish is..a secret♥
Have a happy day today~^^

Message in the text box:
Unnies~~ thank you so much!^^
My wish is..a secret♥

Source: Girls’ Generation’s Official Website
Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified
Credits: soshified.com

Have a news for Soshi Site 9? E-mail us at soshisite9@gmail.com. FOLLOW us on twitter http://twitter.com/soshisite9 or LIKE us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/soshisite9 for your latest soshi addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...