Thursday 7 November 2013

Girls’ Generation Releases Music Video for ‘My oh My’


On November 5th, Girls’ Generation released a music video for “My oh My”, the first of several new songs from Girls’ Generation’s third Japanese album, which is due to be released on December 11th. Taeyeon had revealed the release of the “My oh My” music video through her Instagram account yesterday, saying, “Tomorrow, the ‘My oh My’ PV will be released on YouTube!! Please anticipate Girls’ Generation’s new appearance.” Girls’ Generation also performed “My oh My” live at a “Premium Live Showcase” event in Japan on November 4th, giving lucky fans a sneak peek at the song.

The “My oh My” track can currently be purchased through iTunes Japan.

After the release of the music video, Seohyun posted a photo of herself with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon on her Twitter account, encouraging fans to watch the “My oh My” music video.

Check out the “My oh My” music video below.




Sources: SMTOWN@YouTube.com, Taeyeon’s Instagram, iTunes Japan, Seohyun’s Twitter
Written by: bhost909@soshified
Contributor: Kkabbekky@soshified
Credits: soshified.com

Have a news for Soshi Site 9? E-mail us at soshisite9@gmail.com. FOLLOW us on twitter http://twitter.com/soshisite9 or LIKE us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/soshisite9 for your latest soshi addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...