Saturday 10 March 2012

Taeyeon: Please don’t worry, SONEs


Taeyeon who celebrated her 23rd birthday on March 9th thanked SONEs for their birthday greetings and revealed her current conditions.

In the early morning of March 10th, through Girls’ Generation’s official site, Taeyeon left a message entitled, ‘Wassup SONE!’.

Taeyeon stated, “Hello Hello! How is everyone doing? This is Taeyeon! Every year when my birthday arrives, I think I’ve only been receiving (love) from all of you and I don’t know what to do with myself..therefore, I feel kind of embarrassed. Today. No, it’s yesterday. I had a really happy day”.

Taeyeon then revealed the condition of her injured toe nail, “Because of the injury to my toe nail, everyone has been very worried, right? Honestly, it would take some time before it heals completely. However, it’s a lot better now. So, worry no no no (don’t worry)! On Music Core, please anticipate my dazzling upper body gestures”.

Credit: star.moneytoday.co.kr

Have a news for Soshi Site 9? E-mail us at soshisite9@gmail.com. FOLLOW us on twitter http://twitter.com/soshisite9 or LIKE us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/soshisite9 for your latest soshi addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...