Monday 23 April 2012

Girls' Generation’s Jessica, “I like to be called Ice Princess”


Jessica is well known as Ice Princess but she is also cute.

Jessica took a pictorial for lifestyle magazine @Star1, which will be published on April 21, and showed off her cute and chic charms.

Jessica also gave an interview to the magazine and said she has easy going personality unlike her appearance. She said, “I really like my nick name Ice Princess. People who know about me say that I lay myself open to attack. I think they say that because I have easy going personality.”

She added, “I’m not what I look like but it’s not that I don’t like my nick name. I like it because it’s different from others.”

“I’m shooting a pictorial by myself for the first time in a long time. I’m happy because it’s raining but shooting the pictorial by myself without group members makes me feel a little lonely.”

Jessica wore sensational clothes from Coming Step and showed off her beautiful charms as a girl and lady. An animal printed jump suit and simple white jacket made her look chic and her brown wavy hair and pink blusher made her look lovely.

She creates the fashion of the hour wherever she goes. She also portrayed a fresh girl in chic clothes through the pictorial.

In May edition of the magazine, which will be published on April 21, Kim Soo Hyun’s pictorial and interview will be included. He will talk honestly about actresses, including Jeon Ji Hyun, Han Ga In, and miss A’s Suzy. He will also talk about his child hood episodes.

Source : korea.com
Edited by : Mabel@soshisite9

Have a news for Soshi Site 9? E-mail us at soshisite9@gmail.com. FOLLOW us on twitter http://twitter.com/soshisite9 or LIKE us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/soshisite9 for your latest soshi addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...