Thursday 19 April 2012

Jessica Posted About her Birthday on Girls' Generation Official Site

[From. JESSICA] thank you~ㅎㅎ


Is it okay for me to receive this much love+happy birthdays?
I'm very touched and thankful euang~
It'd be nice if I could express my feelings ㅠㅠ (express my feelings.. express it... express it... kekeke)
Because of everyone, today was the happiest day ever!

I~ blew out many many candles on cakes^^ hehe
The members who sang for me together, I love you (heart)

p.s Photographer Myong (Tiffany) right when I was about to blow the cake away! Snap!! Took the photo hehe
Even though it's not pretty, since it's my birthday... just...pass kekeke
Credits: soshified.com
Posted by : Riady and Mabel @soshisite9

Have a news for Soshi Site 9? E-mail us at soshisite9@gmail.com. FOLLOW us on twitter http://twitter.com/soshisite9 or LIKE us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/soshisite9 for your latest soshi addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...