Saturday 21 April 2012

Tiffany's Selca and Message on Japanese Fansite

4/20

Hello everyone.
It's Tiffany!

As is gets warm, it's fun to get more fashionable.
Today I'll introduce a beauty item that I recently came to like!

Posted Image

These gloves are effective at retaining moisture, like a paraffin pack!
They protect against dryness and are very calming.
I often use them while on filming sets or on flights♪
However it'd be great if it came in pink~

Actually, there is a sock type as well, but I haven't bought it yet
since wearing them on both my hands and feet would be a little funny (laughs)

If I find another cute item, I'll show it to you all~☆

Translation: redsunset@soshified.com
Source: redsunset@soshified.com via Japan mobile fansite

Credits: soshified.com

Have a news for Soshi Site 9? E-mail us at soshisite9@gmail.com. FOLLOW us on twitter http://twitter.com/soshisite9 or LIKE us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/soshisite9 for your latest soshi addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...