Tuesday 19 February 2013

Sooyoung Reveals Her Skin Care Tip


Girls' Generation Sooyoung revealed her secret in managing her beautiful skin.

On February 12th, all the members of Girls Generation made a special appearance on SBS's "Strong Heart" for its last episode. When the MC asked Sooyoung,"Recently don't people said you're getting more and more beautiful?",upon this question she replied,"To be honest, I did heard a lot of people saying that", making everyone around burst in laughter.

Then Sooyoung shared her skincare tip,"In order to prevent the skin from losing moisture after washing my face, I apply essential oil",and,"I only wash my face with water in the morning, I don't use any facial cleanser"

Source: dkpopnews

Have a news for Soshi Site 9? E-mail us at soshisite9@gmail.com. FOLLOW us on twitter http://twitter.com/soshisite9 or LIKE us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/soshisite9 for your latest soshi addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...