Wednesday 24 July 2013

A Pink's Hayoung Reveals Her Admiration For Girls' Generation


In a recent interview, A Pink was asked about their admiration towards their music industry seniors, Girls' Generation. 

The interviewer stated, “After debuting, you revealed that you are fans of Girls’ Generation, and that you stepped backwards when you see Yoona getting out of her car.” Hayoung responded, “We still do that now. I’m a fan of Yuri sunbaenim (senior), and we had a lot of opportunities to see her at the broadcast station. When I see her walking towards me from far away, I kept hiding because she’s so pretty. Once, she hugged me, and I even thought about not washing the parts of my body she hugged.”

Source: soshified, ch0sshi

Have a news for Soshi Site 9? E-mail us at soshisite9@gmail.com. FOLLOW us on twitterhttp://twitter.com/soshisite9 or LIKE us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/soshisite9 for your latest soshi addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...