Wednesday 24 July 2013

Sooyoung Expresses Her Feelings For The Ending of "Dating Agency: Cryano"


On July 16, the last episode of tvN drama "Dating Agency:Cyrano" was aired. Sooyoung posted a message on Girls’ Generation official website.

Sooyoung said on the message,

As of today, it’s goodbye for ‘Gong Stone’ Minyoung ㅠㅅㅠ
While it is sad, for a not-so-long time
I feel that I’ve received you all’s overflowing love..
So I was a very very happy Minyoung ^ㅡ^

The atmosphere on set was very pleasant, and friendly seniors and colleagues..
As well as staff; thanks to them, it was always happy~ㅎㅎ
While only looking at the script, I couldn’t imagine the appearance of the client and target well.
But the cameo actors who made Cyrano real with living, moving characters..
They made each episode shine brightly^^
Thanks to that, whenever a new senior actor would come for each episode, Minyoung
learned and felt a lot from the sidelines. ㅎㅎ It felt like I’d listened to a long lectureㅎㅎ
The support fans sent
With filming through the night.. You were always a strength for me, so I was able to complete things well until the end. Thank you♥

Now, for my meeting with a new character some day!!
I’m going to bury Minyoung with Euijin deep in my heart~ㅎㅎ
I’m going to push back the sad feeling and am going to have my heart flutter until my heart’s content for the soon-to-happen Taiwan concert!! I can do that, right? ^0^
The love.support you sent me, I’ll become a Sooyoung who repays you with more^^~♥ ㅎㅎ


Sooyoung’s message on the last day of filming of “Dating Agency:Cyrano’ received a lot of support from the fans. Yuri and Hyoyeon also sent a message showing their support for Sooyoung.

Sooyoung received some comments from netizens like ‘Sooyoung’s last day of filming was very heart-warming’, ‘So sad Dating Agency Cyrano ends’, ‘Sooyoung’s last day on filming has a good atmosphere on the scene’


Source: wstarnews.hankyung.com, ch0sshi
Credits: soshified.com

Have a news for Soshi Site 9? E-mail us at soshisite9@gmail.com. FOLLOW us on twitterhttp://twitter.com/soshisite9 or LIKE us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/soshisite9 for your latest soshi addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...